Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Taco feast

This weekend my (jenny's) brother Dan stayed with us. He is a Junior at Virginia Tech studying Accounting. He visits us fairly often, because his girlfriend Katie is a Junior at JMU. We always have a good time when he is here- Dan is quite possibly the funniest person I know. THe last time he was here, we asked him to feed Bruiser for us for dinner. When Andy and I got home in the evening we asked Dan how much he fed Bruiser. He answered, "well, I didn't really know, so I just filled the whole dog bowl up, leveled it off, and then added some more. I figured that was enough." The dog bowl holds 6 1/2 cups of food. Bruiser normally gets 1. Needless to say, I will be sure to leave written instructions next time...

On Sunday, the four of us had a Taco feast for lunch after church. Here are Dan and Katie slaving over our stove. Aren't they cute?



No comments: