Monday, August 27, 2007

So this is who I work with...

top, l-r: Lindsey Jones (Radford and Virginia Tech), Allison Leslie (UVa Greek), C.J. Goeller (JMU), Joe Ho (Area Director)
bottom, l-r: Scott Yeager (Roanoke College), Wes Barts (Virginia Tech), Steve Tamayo (Wasington & Lee), Derrik Mondue (UVA), Sue Mondue (UVa), Me (Virginia Tech), John Farmer(Intern at Roanoke College), Kevin Boyd (Longwood and Hampden-Sydney)

These are my fellow Shenandoah Area InterVarsity Staff workers. Every August we have a team meeting to catch up with each other, plan for the semester, pray for vision and for our work on the campuses we serve at, and play! I love these people so much! They have taught me a lot the past year and I am so blessed to work with them! Please pray with me for their work on their prospective campuses this year. We serve a big God who is capable of doing more than we can ever imagine or hope for. We are anticipating what He is going to do this year!

No comments: