Thursday, November 29, 2007

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Barts!

This past Saturday we had the pleasure of attending the wedding of two of my co-workers and good friends, Wes and Lindsey Barts. It was a beautiful wedding- I don't think I have ever seen a groom so happy to see his bride walk down the aisle towards him, and I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful, elegant bride!



Abby enjoyed the reception- she slept the whole time, and got to be held and loved on by lots of people. Here she is with our good friend Sarah Calhoun, who came all the way from Boston with her husband Austin for Thanksgiving and the wedding. It was so great to see them!!



My parents came up Saturday night for the rest of the weekend and my brother Matt got to meet his neice for the first time. Yay Uncle Matt!

No comments: