Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chocolate Paci

Our good friend C.J. sent Abby a chocolate pacifier in the mail the other day. She has been eating little bits of it every day for the past few days. Every time we say, "Abby, do you want some chocolate paci?" she nods her head vigorously and runs towards the fridge where we are keeping it. It's a hit! Good thing, because the last time C.J. tried to put chocolate on her paci, things didn't go so well. She burst into tears and screamed for several minutes. Then for the next week she kept pulling it out of her mouth, forwning, and saying "uh oh." I was beginning to get a little worried- I mean, what child hates getting chocolate on their paci? My fears were settled with the arrival of the chocolate paci. Dan, Matt and Chris, it looks like you've got another contender for Uncle of the Year! Uh oh!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves!















3 comments:

Amy said...

Jenny,

I found your blog just last week! So good to hear how you all are doing -- we will miss seeing you more often!

We saw CJ this past week and he told us the chocolate paci story... And these pictures are GREAT! She is getting so big!

Amy

AndyandLex said...

J & A - we miss you guys! I was totally looking forward to a summer family weekend and WOAH the summer is almost gone! So let's plan to play this fall (before WeyBabyDeux's arrival). Lallie Beth needs some serious Abigail time...serious!

love you guys!
Team Weymouth

Sarah Cole said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I love these pictures! She is so animated. Haha! We miss you guys!