Saturday, January 23, 2010

Abby reads

Abby LOVES to read, which makes me so very happy! She will seriously spend 45 minutes just sitting and looking through her books, several times a day. She loves for us to read to her before naptime and bedtime, but most of the time when I offer to read to her she says, "no mommy, Abby reads!" And then she does- in her own language, of course! She says the words she knows and then fills in the rest of the story in her own little language. I love it!

Here is a video of her reading her new princess book she got for Christmas.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Jenny I can't believe how grown up she is, between the piano video and this my heart just melts ... I hope i get to see you guys sometime in the near future and that you are doing well! love you!

JoeMama said...

What book?
"Pashures!"

AndyandLex said...

So glad you're back to blogging!!! And this is so completely adorable. We can't WAIT to see you guys next weekend. You're for sure coming right?

Hannah said...

This is so so cute! I miss abby and her little reading voice! And I miss you too, of course! I wish i could watch project runway with you this season!