Monday, April 12, 2010

Little Mommy

Abby is turning into quite the little mommy. I often catch her "mommying" her baby dolls, doing the same things with them that I do with her and Charlotte. She changes their diapers, puts them in their high chair and feeds them, pushes them around in their stroller, rocks them while whispering "shhh baby, it's ok." And just the other day, she started nursing them.
I about died on the spot when she walked in the room, sat down next to me on the couch, and started trying to feed her baby. "I bwest feeding" is what she says. Oh my goodness, too much!! How she makes me laugh!




7 comments:

Danielle said...

Sammy nurses baby dolls too!! Oh my..

Danielle said...

That is seriously too cute. Love her!

Anonymous said...

too cute- I am laughing so hard!
Of course, she is bwest feeding her baby.
mom

Anonymous said...

Of course, she is bwest feeding her baby! I am laughing so hard- she is too cute!
mom

Karen Howe said...

Absolutely one of the cutest things I have ever seen! :) I wonder if Alexander will try to do the same thing!

The Peanut Gallery said...

I love it! Abby's a great mini-you! :)

Melissa Coleman said...

WAY too funny. So glad you got pictures of that. Love it.