Tuesday, June 1, 2010

untitled

Yes, it has been 3 weeks. 3 FULL weeks since my last post, and even longer since my last post with pictures and updates on the girls. This is unacceptable! I promise to update soon! We have finally recovered from a week away at Rockbridge for InterVaristy's yearly chapter camp, and a long weekend with family, and a four-day weekend for just the four of us. Life is returning to "normal," Abby is back to potty training (we went to the Children's Museum today and were gone for 3 hours, and had NO accidents-YAY!!!), and Charlotte is sleeping through the night and discovering her hands!
Also, in other random news, Andy is the best husband ever. More on that later, but I have been realizing more and more lately how completely BLESSED I am to have such a great husband who continually dies to himself to love me and our girls well. He is Ephesians 5:25-29 in the flesh. Our 5th anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. I cannot wrap my mind around how much I have been changed to my very core from being married to him. Oh I love him so!

And one last thing. As a reward for being potty trained, we are signing Abby up for 6 sessions of pre-ballet this summer. I might not be able to handle the cuteness of seeing her dance around in a little leotard.

No comments: