Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Looking back: October


And finally, for all of our fans out there, a peek into what we have been up to lately!!

October was a FULL month for us this year.  We were living at Andy's parents for a good bit of it, moved into our new house mid-month, celebrated three birthdays, celebrated Halloween, and enjoyed school and friends in between. 



Abby's hair is finally long enough and she is finally able to sit still long enough for me to do fun things with it.  I have put her hair into braids like these several times for school.  Doesn't she look like such a big girl??


And my Charlie- look at this girl!  She is growing up so fast.  She has such a sweet disposition, she has this smile that will just make you melt.


I put a movie on while I was getting dinner started the other day.  Charlie was playing with some of her toys on the floor. Abby wanted to sit next to her, so she pulled a chair up right next to her and plopped down.  They sat like this for a good half an hour.  So cute!!


We celebrated Andy's birthday out on our screened in porch.  It was a bit chilly but it was fun to enjoy eating outside.



Abby chose to be Tinkerbell for Halloween, so I made this costume for her.  Do you see this face?? She likes to pose for me.


She had a party in her class and Charlotte and I went to hangout for the morning.  It was so fun to watch her interact with all her little buddies.  And they were all so cute!

This is Abby and her buddy Campbell.  These two have the sweetest little friendship.  They LOVE each other.  In fact, they love each other so much that they will hug each other so hard that they fall over in a heap of giggles.  I am so glad that they have each other!

Abby at her desk. LOVE love love.



We went to Hunt Club Farm to pick pumpkins the weekend before Halloween.  They have a petting zoo there and Abby really enjoyed walking around looking at all the animals.
Me and my girls

Love this face!


Look how much Abby has grown!! I love this picture of her from last year (on the bottom).  It's amazing to me how much she has changed in just a year.

My sweet little pumpkins



Getting ready for Trick-Or-Treating 

Alright, can you tell which one is Abby and which one is Charlotte??


How about in these??




We took Abby trick-or-treating along with her buddy Myles.  Isn't his costume amazing?  I love that face!!

Sweet little baby bats- Owen and Charlotte



The next day I let Abby look over her candy.  I walked out of the room for a bit to do dishes, and when I walked back in this is what I found- she had sorted out all of her candy into little piles by type.  Oh. my. goodness.  She is SO my child!

They LOVE love bath time together!!

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving feast with your families!!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

GREAT post. I love all of the pictures! :)

Sara B. said...

They look SO MUCH ALIKE as little babes!! But wowzas Abby is GORGEOUS. I can't believe what a little girl she has become. Feels like just yesterday when I was holding her in the lobby of the hospital during Andy's surgery. Keep the blog posts coming Jenny!

Danielle said...

I love this! Your daughters are just adorable and Abby has gotten so big! I love the braids :) P.S. I know her friend, Campbell's mom(Erin) ! We went to college together!!