Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welcome to the world, William David Chase!!

CONGRATULATIONS MATT AND CARLY!!

Between now and November, 7 girls (including me!) from my Bible study of young married women are having babies!! It has been such a blessing to be pregnant at the same time as some of my closest friends, and we have all been eagerly anticipating the arrival of each baby. The first one of the bunch was born yesterday, and Andy and I got to go meet baby Chase last night. Mom and Baby are doing well- please be praying for a FAST recovery for Carly as she had to have a C-section, but is otherwise doing very well!

Here are some pictures of their perfect, beautiful 8 lb. 10 oz. baby boy, Liam David.

Beautiful mommy and baby!

I can't get over how precious he is!

He's already sucking on all his fingers and thumbs.

Noa meets her new cousin for the first time.

I could have held him all night, but there were lots of people in line!

No comments: