Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wedding Part 2

Finally the rest of the wedding photos! (Sorry family, it's been an extra busy semester!)


Look at that big smile! And that big suitcase! There's a guy ready to be married and on his honeymoon!






Meredith and her sister Melissa were AWESOME and babysat Abby and our God-daughter, Kelly for us during the ceremony. THANKS girls!!


Waiting to be announced at the reception


First dance- he gazed into her eyes the entire time. I can't tell you how it warms my heart to see my baby brother so in love, and with such a great girl!


Father/daughter dance. Mr.Whitlow is so great- having lived in a house with 6 (SIX!!) women for the last 20 years, he has the sweetest heart and a GREAT sense of humor. He even made a special trip to the store to buy a bottle and some formula for Abby for me. I think everyone was tearing up during their dance, knowing how special their relationship is!


Mother/son dance




Would you expect anything less??




We were all holding out breath, waiting to see if Dan would smash the cake in Katie's face. You see, the old, pre-married, single Dan DEFINATELY would have. But something happened to Dan the MINUTE Katie started to walk down the aisle. It's like he grew up in a minute! He ever-so-sweetly and delicately placed a small piece of cake in her mouth, no smashage at all. It was amazing.

Robin's Maid of Honor toast. I laughed so hard my abs hurt! (And boy did they need the work-out!)


Dad's Best Man toast




Katie's sister Lauren caught the bouquet!


Breakin' it down: (it just so happened that the Lentz's, Berlin's, Barnetts, AND the Hokie's in the house ALL love to dance... never a dull moment!)


Our god-daughter, Kelly- she's so cute!!!


Mom and Katie's mom Randi. LOVE IT!


Even Dan joined in on the Macarena!


Look how happy they are!!!

My sweet cousins Hannah, Kathryn, Bekah, and Sarah Berlin. They started dancing before everyone else, and didn't stop until they had to leave. The are my inspiration.

Poor Abby was SOO tired, but she still loves her Uncle Dan!

The old Tinkers Cove Road crew, minus Aaron and Charles. These people have literally known me my whole life. I have some great memories from those days when we used to live on Tinkers Cove!

Lentz family (my mom's side) portrait

And the true Lentz family. How I love them!

The Berlin's!!

My cousin Laura and I, who is like a sister to me!


Get these kids outta here!!



My best friend Cara, my hero... she took care of Abby a TON (like, practically the WHOLE TIME!) at the reception so I could enjoy being a bridesmaid. She walked with her when she was fussy, took her away from the crowds when she got overwhelmed, and loved on her as only a good auntie can. THANK YOU my life saver!!

1 comment:

Sara B. said...

In that goofy family picture, Abby is looking at her momma like she can't believe she is actually related. I love it. And I love the up-do! :)