Thursday, October 18, 2007

Charlottesville Baby Shower


A few weekends ago my Mom, Aunt Karen, and best friend Cara threw me a baby shower in Charlottesville. It was such a great time! I couldn't help thinking that just over two years ago I was in the same spot surrounded by the same ladies, celbrating my coming wedding. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by, and that we are actualy having a baby now! My mom, Karen, Cara and my wonderful cousins did a ton of work making the shower so fun and really pretty. I am so blessed to have so many people who care about me and this little baby. Thanks guys for all the work you did making the day so special!



My mom and friend Stephanie made this quilt for me- on one side are pieces of material from different dresses and halloween costumes that I had worn since childhood, and on the other side are pieces from t-shirts I used to wear, as well as pieces from my baby bedding. THanks Mom!

Getting bigger and bigger!

No comments: