Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Those whom I miss...

I got to visit briefly in Harrisonburg on friday on my way to Charlottesville for the weekend, and was able to see a lot of the friends that I miss so much. In the morning I got to see Tabitha and Josh's sweet new baby Jude Lookabill (see pictures of him on Tabitha's blog, deartab.blogspot.com)- he is the most adorable thing ever!! As well as Sarah Cole, Carly Chase, and their little ones. I have really missed these girls!! I wish I had taken a picture, I had my camera with me and just forgot, I was enjoying holding Jude too much!
I spent the rest of the afternoon with some of the JMU girls I got to know so well last year, and went to their Large Group meeting that evening. Here is a picture of us at Large Group:

All of these girls were on the New York trip I took last spring break (see earlier post), and we laughed at the fact that unbeknownst to me, I was pregnant at the time! I think I remember even commenting at some point on the trip that "I can't wait to have kids, but not for at LEAST two more years..." Looks like God had other plans!!

And, to my delight, Elizabeth had a present for the baby she had been waiting for a while to give me. Are these not the CUTEST little shoes you have ever seen? I am obsessed with little baby shoes....

It was a great day catching up with people, although it just made me miss everyone even more! God has blessed us so richly with the relationships we have made so far in Blacksburg, but I think that part of my heart will always be in Harrisonburg with these dear friends and sisters.

1 comment:

Sasha Rothwell said...

Hey girl...you are very missed as well! Thanks so much for the updates! love you...can you put a picture of you and your pregnant belly on I would love to see just how gorgeous you look!