Friday, March 11, 2011

This is not a Keurig

This evening as I was straightening up the kitchen, I noticed something new on the counter.

Me: Andy, what is this?
Andy: Oh, that's that one-cup coffee maker you said you wanted.
Me: What?  When did I say that?
Andy: A few weeks ago, when I said that I didn't need the one-cup coffee maker at my office anymore, you said you wanted it.
Me: You mean, this coffee maker that is just like the one we already have on our counter, it just holds less water and fewer grounds and therefore a smaller cup of coffee...?
Andy: Well, you loved the Weymouth's Keurig so much, and it's basically the same thing- see, you don't even need a filter!
Me: But you still have to add water and grounds...
Andy: yeah...
Me: And you have to clean it out after each use..
Andy: yeah...
Me: And we would just stick it on the counter right next to our other, bigger, holds-enough-coffee-I-can-brew-one-pot-for-my-morning-AND-afternoon-fix-coffee maker?
Andy: yeah...

Me: This is not a Keurig.
Andy: No, guess not.

(And for the record, I have absoluetely NO memory of any sort of conversation asking for this coffee maker... hahaha.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, I do remember the conversation when Jenny asked for the coffee maker...
Andy

Danielle said...

What a guy.

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha... I can't decide what I like more, Andy's comment or that ADORABLE new pic of the girls at the aquarium!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious--and Classic! I had a Keurig at work and it WAS fantastic--feel guilty wanting to trade in though... Mother's Day?
-Steph