Saturday, February 25, 2012

Abby's first crush

This post will probably TOTALLY embarrass Abby when she's 16 8, but I HAVE to record this huge moment in her life.

Abby has her first crush.

It's really cute.  One afternoon last week she came up to me while I was working on dinner in the kitchen and said, "Mommy, I want to marry Matthew.  He is SOOOOO handsome."
Then the other day while we were at the library, the girls were playing with some letter magnets on the wall.  Abby turned to me and asked, "Mommy, how do you spell 'Matthew?'"

Ohboy, here we go.  We are really in for it.


I have to add, I asked her teacher, Mrs. Edwards, to point Matthew out to me and told her I thought Abby had a little crush on him. She told me that that made sense, because Abby and Matthew are the two "leaders" in their class, and naturally they gravitate towards each other.  Haha. That just made me crack up, I don't know why. 

1 comment:

Sarah Cole said...

haha that is SO cute!! love it.:)