Monday, May 19, 2008

Congratulations Brian and Sarah!!



A month ago we traveled down to Virginia Beach to celebrate with my mom's side of the family, the Lentz's, for my cousin Brian's wedding. The last time we spent time with this side of my family was for our wedding, three years ago! It was SUCH a sweet time with them. My family is really close and we really enjoy each other and have a great time together, even if it's only for a weekend. It was also special because it was the first time that everyone got to meet Abby! Here are pictures from the wedding:

I love these first two, because Abby's expression matches Dan's and Matt's in each of them. They are such sweet uncles!







Four generations!! My grandmother, mom, Abby, and I. It is so neat to see God's faithfulness through the generations. I have been blessed with a wonderful grandmother who loves God with her whole heart, and a mother who follows Christ faithfully as well. I pray daily that Abby will put her faith in Christ at a young age, and that the generations to come would praise him!



Katie caught the bouquet, which is fitting since their wedding is at the end of July!

It took 5 tries to get a picture out of these guys- they are so goofy and have way too much fun together!

It was great to spend time with my cousin Laura, who has been like a sister to me since I was little.

Our attempt to catch a family photo: as we took this picture, Abby started to break down. It was a little late for a five month old, she was such a trooper!!



My Dad was so sweet to hold Abby when she was fussy. Or, was he just trying to get out of dancing? Hmmm.... Well regardless, we was so cute with her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

forgot your blog address so i tried andyandjenny instead of andyjenny and just read the saddest blog ever... it made me cry... Frank