Monday, May 19, 2008

We're back!

PHEW! It has been a BUSY CRAZY few weeks! We have had: graduation, mother's day, a birthday, a baptism, exams, projects, papers, saying "goodbye" to students in IV, wrapping up the school year with IV, a week at Rockbridge camp, a wedding, visiting with relatives, a trip to Charlottesville, a trip to Virginia Beach.... I am exhausted just writing all of that!

But... we are finally home, the semester is over, summer is here, and I get a whole week off!!!
A whole week to:
-play with my sweet girl, who is now grabbing EVERYTHING she can, eating lots of yummy fruits and veggies, and almost scooting!!
-plant my garden!! And work on my flower beds.
-Get our home office organized
-UPDATE THE BLOG WITH LOTS OF PICTURES AND EVEN A VIDEO!

So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sasha Rothwell said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Wow, sounds like ya'll are having fun!