Thursday, June 26, 2008

me mosaic


Saw this on a fun blog that I read often, and thought I'de try it for myself!! All you do is:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

Can you guess what my answers were?

Please play along if you want and let me know in the comments if you do - I'd love to see yours!

1 comment:

AndyandLex said...

I say YAH for pooping bricks. Sounds like your grass is greener...um I mean our poop is greener but you catch the gist.

Seriously, date needed with team Benson soonish...Lallie Beth has been enjoying her Abby-look-alike Old Navy summer outfit over and over...love the bright colors on her.