Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Week of Posts #7: Abby's little pool

What is cuter than a picture of Abby in her little baby pool?

A video of Abby in her little baby pool!!!

I have found that the swimming pool, no matter size, is probably the best invention for moms, second only to the excersaucer and the baby bjorn. Alright, so it was invented WAY before these two things, but for a mom in the summer time, it is a MUST HAVE! Just 20 minutes in the pool- the little one in this video here, or in the "big pool" at Derek and Patricia's- tires out Abby enough to pretty much gaurantee a nice long afternoon nap. An added bonus being that I can work on my tan while Abby plays. Can't beat that.


Just ignore the (slightly) annoying voice in the background.... ugg does ANYONE like the sound of their own voice? Do I really sound like that? Anyways, we're off to the pool!!

1 comment:

AndyandLex said...

Scrumptious...I could just gobble her right up. Lallie Beth just watched her friend and I believe she's inspired now to try sitting up so they can play together in the pool.